Join our Signature Campaign to help spread the word about Minerva on Bitcointalk. In return for your contribution you will be rewarded Tokens. Only members ranked Jr. Member and above are accepted.
1. Add Signature to your Forum Profile
2. Submit the form with your member rank and necessary info here
3. Make 10 constructive posts per week for each week of participating
4. Wear the signature until the end of the Campaign
1. The Signature should be kept until the end of the ICO, removing the signature before that time will result in a disqualification.
2. During this period you must make a minimum of 10 Posts / Week in order to be considered eligible.
3. Only Posts that are useful and constructive will be eligible towards the 10 Post / Week goal. Posts that are off-topic, or simply made for the intention of raising post count will be disqualified.
4. A post must have a minimum length of 75 Characters to be counted towards post goal.
5. Payment will be done in up to 60 days after the end of the ICO
6. Keep your signature on until the Spreadsheet is updated with your final post count, for at least one more week, removing it before post count will not be accepted.
7. Any user ranked Jr. Member or higher can join.
Jr Member: 7 stakes / Week
Member: 15 stakes / Week
Full Member: 30 stakes / Week
Sr Member: 50 stakes / Week
Hero and Legendary: 80 stakes / Week
You will receive 5 additional stakes every week for wearing Personal Text and Avatar.
Earn Tokens as a Reward for liking Minerva Facebook Page and sharing Minerva Official Announcements.
1. First of all Like our Facebook Page here: Facebook
2. Make a post about the Minerva Token Sale and include 2 Links, one of the Website and one of the Bitcointalk Thread
3. Fill this Form: Register here
1. You must have a minimum of 500 friends.
2. Your Facebook account must not be fake, inactive or a bot account. Only original Facebook accounts will be accepted.
3. You must be an active and regular Facebook user, and must be sharing and liking Minerva official posts and updates.
4. Account must be open as a Public Profile and all Posts shared need to be public as well.
5. Multiple accounts are not allowed. Those found using such multi accounts will be disqualified and blacklisted from any and all future campaigns.
6. Terms and Conditions are subject to change if necessary.
Tier 3: Having 500+ friends: 5 stakes
Tier 2: Having 2000+ friends: 10 stakes
Tier 1: Having 5000+ friends: 25 stakes
1. Must be Jr. Member or higher ranked user in Bitcointalk.
2. Twitter audit must be equal to or better than 85%.
3. Must make at least 5 tweets or retweets about Minerva per week.
4. Don't post everything in 1 day, you are supposed to make the tweets constructive and not simply spam.
5. There will be no changing of payment addresses, so be sure it is correct.
Tier 4 : Having 250+ followers : 1 stake/week
Tier 3 : Having 750+ followers : 2 stakes/week
Tier 2 : Having 1500+ followers : 5 stakes/week
Tier 1: Having 5.000+ followers: 10 stakes/week
Tier 0: Having 10.000+ followers: 15 stakes/week
Extra Tier: Having 25.000+ followers: 25 stakes/week
1. You must register a real account, and only one reward per telegram user and Bitcointalk user.
2. Be active at least once a week.
3. Fill the Form above with your telegram username and Bitcointalk username, submissions will be manually verified.
Telegram User: 1 Stake
1: Your account should be at least 20 days old and have 10 posts or comment karma.
2: Fill the form with your details: here
1. For a post to be counted, it needs to be posted in one of the following subredits, or cryptocurrency related subreddits: r/bitcoin, r/ethereum, r/ethtrader, r/icocrypto, r/cryptocurrency
2. Posts and Comments with negative Karma will not be accepted. Any kind of spam will not be rewarded either.
3. Bonus stakes will be awarded when comments or posts have at least 5 upvotes
4. External posts should link to either Minerva Website or Minerva Official Announcement.
10 upvotes: 5 stakes
20 upvotes: 10 stakes
50 upvotes: 20 stakes
100 upvotes: 50 stakes
300 upvotes: 100 stakes
Comments about Minerva get calculated at a 1:5 rate compared to posts, meaning for example a comment of 20 upvotes will bring you 2 stakes
Earn Tokens as a Reward for translating Announcement Thread of Minerva by moderating the thread and keeping it active by posting regular updates, news or any important announcements in the localized Announcement thread.
Warning: A single post dead thread is useless for the Project and will not be accepted. We expect from the ANN translators to take the responsibility to moderate their threads by keeping them active with translated official announcements, news and updates regularly. If a translator just posts the thread and leaves it dead, with no updates, he will either be disqualified or have his reward reduced by 50%. There are additional Rewards for active Moderation. So it is paid work.
1. To Reserve a Language you must join Telegram and PM @ColorlessK there. (do not PM here in this forum)
2. After Completing your Translation submit the link using the form: here
ANN Files for Translation: here
1. Translation should represent original work, if you use tools such as google translate, automatic translators and so on, your submission will be rejected and blacklisted.
2. For stake counting, only the posts of the OP are counted towards Moderation activity. Translators should be active, if OP becomes inactive, another Moderator will be hired for updating and moderating the thread.
3. Do not make unnecessary multiple posts to increase stake numbers, this will result in the posts not to be counted and a penalty. Increasing post count by making unnecessary posts is not allowed, and these kind of posts will not be counted.
4. Bounty Manager and the Team reserve their right to make changes to these terms or apply new ones.
RU, JP, CN and SK for whitepaper/website
Setting up a Local Telegram Channel for your language: 1 stake/member at the end of the Campaign.
ANN Thread: 100 stakes
Bounty Thread: 100 stakes
Moderation/Management: 5 Stakes per Valid Post
Posting the translated Announcement in local cryptocurrency Forums will be rewarded with 5 - 25 stakes / Website, depending on popularity it gets.
For Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian website where you post the rewards will be 2x.
Notice: If the announcement gets very little or no traction at all, the post will not be counted and stakes will not be awarded.
Earn Tokens as a Reward for creating quality Reviews, Articles or Videos about Minerva that include information about the ICO or Participation Instructions.
1. Write your Article, Review or Create Your Video
2. Fill the form: here
1. Low Quality Articles and Videos will not be Accepted.
2. Articles and Videos must represent original work. Copying other's work is not allowed and will result in a disqualification. You can use Official Images, Artworks and other Content posted on the Website or via the Press Kit found: here
3. In the Description of the Video you must have one link of official website, one link of whitepaper and one link of your own Bitcointalk profile to prove it is original content.
4. Videos should be be more than 1:30 minutes long, shorter than that will not be taken into consideration.
5. The article has to include 2 official links: Official Website: Website and a link of the Whitepaper: Whitepaper and link of your own Bitcointalk profile in the bottom of your article or in the comments to prove it is original content.
6. Article should exceed 500 characters, less than 500 characters will not be accepted.
7. Medium, Steemit, Newbium, and other general/free blogging platforms submissions will be accepted, but only one per User.
8. If the article is posted on a website, podcast or blog that has quality content, then 3 submissions will be accepted. (Examples such as Personal Blogs with Active Users, Cointelegraph, Popular Youtube Channels and so on)
We'll Divide all Videos and Blog/Articles in 3 Categories and will reward them as follows:
*For this particular campaign, Articles being published in Chinese, Russian, Korean and Japanese on News Websites / Popular Blogs and/or CryptoCurrency Related Websites, will get additional rewards, proportional to the generated traffic.
Chinese, Russian, Korean and Japanese have 3x rewards if they drive good traffic.
High Quality: 250 stakes
Good Quality: 100 stakes
Normal Quality: 50 stakes
The Minerva Team has prepared a special Steemit Challenge. The Challenge is related to pictures, drawings, video animations and gifts. We would like to see graphic containing the Minerva Owl and his adventures. Keywords: Owl, Minerva (Roman Goddess), "Smart Money"
How to Apply:
1. Publish your artwork in personal Steemit blog with the following tags: #Minerva #OWL #art #contest
2. Submit a link to your post in the comments section here below and on the Steemit Official Announcement: here
3. Every 7 days we'll publish sets of your contributions in Minerva's Steemit Competition – everyone is welcome to vote in comments by posting their favorite artwork's number
1. For the Community Choice, a Poll will be set up after a designated time, before the end of the Campaign.
2. Only Original Artwork will be accepted. Copying someone else's work will result in disqualification.
3. Several submissions are accepted per User, but only one Award can be won by a single user, regardless of submission number.
4. The first three Places will be selected by the Minerva Team.
The Prize fund is divided among three places:
20,000 OWL goes to First Place
10,000 OWL goes to Second Place
5,000 OWL goes to Third Place
15,000 OWL goes to Community Choice
1. Join this facebook group here
2. Submit your answers to join the group
3. Vote for Minerva in the poll
3. Fill this Form: Register here
1 Vote - 15 Stakes
This portion of the bounty is awarded to affiliates and individuals with significant contribution to the Minerva project. It is under the company's discretion which affiliates and individuals will be rewarded.
Assistance with tasks and helping out team members.
You can submit any kind of proposals you think are not included in any other Bounties that Minerva is running.
How to Apply:
1. To submit your proposal please fill the following form: Here