17% of the bounty pool is allocated to the BitcoinTalk.org Signature campaign.
In order to participate, each member should go through registration. In order to be eligible for participation, one must have at least ‘Member’ rank.
The stakes will be counted from the moment each user submit the participation form and get approved. After their approval, participants are not allowed to change their signatures until the end of the campaign. Random check will be made and those who will be found doing this will get immediately disqualified. Pay special attention to the fact that the campaign ends exactly when the Token Sale finishes - even if that happens before schedule in case of reaching the Hardcap.
Each campaign member should make at least 10 publications per week on Bitcointalk outside BitRewards topic page during their participation in campaign. All posts must be made in “Alternate cryptocurrencies” or “Trading Discussion” sections of the forum. Posts in the off-topic threads will not get counted and spamming and trolling of all kinds will simply get the participant disqualified.
Multiple accounts registration is forbidden. Checks will be made along the process and every multiple account will be delisted.
Hero/Legendary: 2.5 stakes per week
Senior Member: 2 stakes per week
Full Member : 1.5 stakes per week
Member: 1 stake per week
30% of the bounty pool is allocated to the Twitter campaign — a reward for sharing BitRewards tweets.
- Participants must follow the BitRewards profile
- Participant accounts must have a minimum of 300 followers
- Accounts must be authentic and active. Fake, dead, inactive and bot accounts will not be accepted
- Participant’s account must be public during the whole bounty campaign
- Participant’s must actively like and retweet all BitRewards tweets
- Participants must post a minimum of one unique post a week with the hashtag #BitRewards
- Terms and Conditions can be adjusted as needed
The bounty campaign timing is till the end of the Token Sale. In order to receive the bonus, each member is expected to participate till the end of the campaign.
A member, who has not hit Like, or has not retweeted posts during one week, or unfollowed BitRewards Twitter is not eligible for a reward.
In order to join the campaign, please first register and wait for the approval. Please do not start work without being approved first.
10% of the bounty pool is allocated to the Translation campaign — a reward for translating the original post, and presentation of BitRewards in the national threads of Bitcointalk as well as for translating the Whitepaper.
- Only members with profile rank Jr. Member or higher can participate
- Еach member should translate the ANN, create national BitRewards thread on Bitcointalk, and publish the translation.
- There must be link to our official ANN thread at the beginning of each national threads.
- Also, the member should post the minimum of 7 posts per week in the national thread of Bitrewards. In these posts the member should answer the questions of the users and publish the news and useful information. If the member fails to post at least 7 posts per week, they will be disqualified.
Еach member should go through registration and wait for the approval. Please do not start working on you material without getting our approval first in order to avoid unpleasant situations.
Each campaign participant will receive 100 stakes for the translation.
Max reward for one member is limited to 300 stakes for Bitcointalk activity. Spamming and trolling of any kind will get the participant disqualified.
Additional stakes are available for translating BitRewards Whitepaper - quality translation can add up to 150 stakes. These stakes does not count as reward for Bitcointalk activity, thus participants who translated both ANN and Whitepaper can receive up to 450 stakes.
33% of the bounty pool is allocated to the Creative campaign: Rewards for copywriting (articles, blog posts, comments), videos, infographics and creation of other types of content. Core languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean and Japanese. Other languages are welcome as well, but all else being equal, content in the mentioned languages might receive more stakes.
- All written materials must be above 2,000 characters while videos must be longer than 2.5 minutes. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
- Each campaign member should make at least 1 publication before the Token Sale starts.
- Еach member should go through registration and wait for the approval. Please do not start to work before you receive the confirmation.
- Quality of the content does not have measurable parameters and will be judged by the Bounty Team.
In order to apply for this campaign, please fill in the form. Do NOT start to work before you get approved (please check the spreadsheet).
All publications should be original and will be measured by their quality, length, audience and creativity and will get from 0 to 10 stakes accordingly.
If you have any ideas or if you are doing something outstanding to promote BitRewards, we will award you with additional tokens. To share your ideas, apply in this form. This part of fund is also reserved for the participants of the telegram bot bounty (currently closed).
If you would like to share any ideas - please contact BitRewardsTeam account in private message.